1) Download the document to the right that is entitled 'Containment of Communism'. These are notes for the rest of the year and cover both the Korean and Vietnam Wars. These are the two topics you will need to know about for your exam.
2) I want you to read through the Powerpoints posted on here too. Do it, you will learn. You should also read all the booklets that I gave out in class. If you don't have these come and see me. I will be in school until next Wednesday.
3) Write a 1000 word essay entitled:
"Why did the United States fight in the Korean war?".
4) Watch a Vietnam War film: Platoon, Apocalypse Now, The Deer Hunter, Born on the Fourth of July, Full Metal Jacket, Good Morning Vietnam. etc.
That's it. Have a wonderful summer!
Sunday, 13 July 2008
Summer Work Tasks
Posted by Mr. Bird at 15:17